Reclaimed White Oak - Clean Face
American Reclaimed Oak Flooring is sourced from old growth oak trees harvested from late 19th and early 20th century buildings. These large, slow growing trees had tighter growth rings than trees today, providing a finer grain and more rustic finish.
RUSTIC - CIRCLE SAW / WORN- CIRCLE SAW / CLEAN FACE
To match your unique style our Reclaimed White Oak flooring is available in three different looks. Our Circle Saw Face replicates the original milling and gives the most rustic effect. For a softer, more unique look we have our Worn Circle Saw Face. For this face, we set our circle saw to remove 50% of the saw marks, creating a unique look that can only be replicated by hours of hand sanding. For a look full of character, go with our freshly milled Clean Face.
Look how other customers use Reclaimed White Oak Flooring in their homes...
Reclaimed White Oak Flooring Specifications
One of a kind, Reclaimed from Century old Factories build in the 1800's
- Old Growth 3-500 year old , White Oak and Long Leaf Heart Pine trees at harvest
- Historic photos, news clippings of the mill are available
- Rustic Circle Saw Face, Softer Worn - Circle Saw Hit & Miss Face, or Clean Face
- Lead time averages 2 - 6 weeks each order custom milled (call for rush orders)
- Acclimation allow 10 - 14 days for the wood to acclimate to your climate, we recommend using a moisture meter
- Installation either Nail down, Stapled, Screwed, and Glue down specs Installation over Concrete
- Glue specs PDF page 1
- Glue specs PDF page 2
- Glue specs PDF page 3
- Glue specs PDF page 4
- Installation over Radiant Heat
- The Worn Circle Saw- 50/50 Hit & Miss is not eliminating the circle-saw marks, this softens out the marks about 50% for a less rustic more worn lived on look.
- Heart Pine available in 5" - 7" wide planks (call for availability of wider widths)
- White Oak available in 7", 8", 9", 10, & 11" White Oak wide planks
- Heart Pine- Random Lengths 9' - 12' with a few 4' long on average
- White Oak- Random Lengths 12' - 14' long, some 16' long with a few 4' on average
- Flooring is 3/4" thick (custom thickness milling available)
- Newly tongue and groove or straight lined-square edge
- Kiln Dried for sterilization no chemicals used
- End trimming on job site required (not end matched)
- Allow for a 10% waste factor
- Bull nosed stair tread and trim material available
- Matching custom flooring registers available